According to Wikipedia, between 60% and 70% percent of the English language is of “French, most derived from, or transmitted by, the Anglo-Norman spoken by the upper classes in England for several hundred years after the Norman Conquest, before the language settled into what became Modern English.”
French Teacher Resources
Visite Guidée au Louvre: Listening Activity
Top Posts & Pages
- French Grammar
- Love Learning Languages Website
- French Immersion with Jennifer in France
- La Fête de la Musique: A Fun Listening Activity to Improve Your French.
- Love Learning Languages YouTube Channel
- The French Subjunctive (+ exercises and study sets)
- Intensive French Course for Beginners
- 24-Hour Clock? "Official Time" vs. "Ordinary Time"
- 10 fun things about the summer in France
- 10 Fun Things to Discover in Paris
Follow me on Pinterest
Practice some essential French verbs