According to Wikipedia, between 60% and 70% percent of the English language is of “French, most derived from, or transmitted by, the Anglo-Norman spoken by the upper classes in England for several hundred years after the Norman Conquest, before the language settled into what became Modern English.”
- 8 Great French Blogs Every French Learner Should Read fluentu.com/french/blog/fr… 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/QbMSm6bUGPQ?a "Furthest Thing" - Drake (Short Cover/Remix by Andrew Trinh) *LYRICS IN DESCRIPTION* 1 week ago
- Café Conversation to learn French in Béziers meetup.com/French-Cafe-Co… #beziers#languedoc 2 weeks ago
- 4th Grade Testing in France / Les évaluations du CM1 wp.me/pUCKb-q8 3 weeks ago
- 4th Grade Testing in France / Les évaluations du CM1 wp.me/p3o2yH-aj 3 weeks ago
- 10,326 learners of French have visited this blog
- Beginner French Podcast 3: La Famille
- Beginner French Podcast #2: Les étudiants
- Free French Podcast for beginners. Excellent for listening practice! Includes comprehension questions + transcript.
- Learn French With Jennifer: Forming Questions using “Inversion”
- Learn French With Jennifer: Forming Questions using “Est-ce que”
© 2013 Learn French With Jennifer
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jennifer Crespin and Learn French With Jennifer with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.